Hi I’m Dr. Kristen O’Dell. I have been successfully running detox programs in my private practice since 2008. I have finally found a way to offer these programs to the public outside of my patient population at an affordable cost. You will receive many of the same benefits as my patients while managing the program yourself!
The 28-day detox is a longer program, but results in more changes for participants (because it’s longer, plus in 28 days you’ll create some pretty amazing habits).
The 28-day detox is a tune up. It brings down inflammation as well but also digs a bit deeper and supports the liver, kidneys, and digestive tract to help metabolize daily toxins. Many of our most common complaints are due to inflammation and toxicity. This program can help increase your energy, improve your sleep, settle digestion, cut down on headaches, and lose some fat.
With both programs, you get the following:
- A choice of one of two diets (one for omnivores and one for vegetarians);
- Five supplements made from the appropriate ingredients at the appropriate doses to support the body’s natural detoxification pathways. Of course, in the 28-Day Detox, you’ll get a greater quantity of each of these supplements… that makes sense, right? These are formulated as a protein-packed detox shake, a greens powder, detox capsules, digestive support, and a powerful antioxidant that aids in recovery;
- Home therapies. These are simple techniques done in your home to increase circulation and the lymphatic system. We cannot get rid of toxins without engagement of these systems;
- Exercise guidelines;
- A pre and post toxicity questionnaire. This allows a better assessment in how much improvement really took place;
- GOLD ONLY: Video clips and information on how to live a less toxic life.
Everything will be shipped to your home. Most people have questions… we try to answer the most common ones here.
It is estimated that your body comes into contact with over 800 toxins a day. 800! Without any intervention, this can quickly lead to illness. Take the necessary steps to offset this burden.
The “GOLD” program includes supplements, all handouts, access to our Facebook group, and Priority Response.
The “SILVER” program includes supplements and all handouts.